The container bolt seal is a lock on the container, but it can only be used once. After opening, it is broken and can no longer be used. Bolt seal has a unique seal number on it, if the customer has received a container and the seal number is the same as the bill of lading, it means that the container has not been opened and the goods are intact.
The bolt seals are not only used on containers, but also on courier trucks, transporters, tankers, etc., which are locked on the back by bolt seals. The bolt seal is high security and easy to operate, having a very wide range of application. What are the advantages of bolt seal?
1. Bolt seal also called bullet seal, is strong, easy to lock, security and reliable.
2. High security anti-theft equipment.
3. Anti-counterfeiting anti-theft effect is better, unlocking needs special pliers to cut off.
4. Exquisite craftsmanship, highest cost performance.
5. The chip in the bolt seal has the global unique ID code.
6. Bolt seal can be identified, read and written from long distances.
7. With "anti-rotation" function to ensure that the lock can not be pulled out by high speed rotation
In the product sleeve, there is a clip spring locking bar. When the product is locked, the clip spring can be inserted into the groove of the metal head to achieve the blocking function.